What is Tunnel Farming?
When we design greenhouse structures, our first priority at Tunnel Farming is to ensure the quality of the plant environment. Creating an environment that fosters the growth of plants & protects them from the elements should be the primary function of any greenhouse, after all. Our team of dedicated greenhouse professionals will help you choose the best structure to fit your needs, whether you’re a horticulture grower, vegetable grower, university researcher, or operating a retail garden center. At Sunrise Agrifarm we understand that each customer and situation is unique, and we will be there every step of the way to ensure you maximize the value for your crops
Important information to consider with the installation of a greenhouse:
Sunrise Agrifarm are not responsible for any windstorm- and hail damage.
Contractors must overnight at the site.
The client is responsible for electricity supply towards the tunnel for drilling necessities.
The client responsible for cleaning and levelling of soil.
The client to supply cement, sand, and stone at own cost.
The digging of poles and trenches to be dug by purchaser.
Netting for plastic overlaps support available at an additional cost.
All welding work done on steel is with mild steel welding rods and treated with anti-corrosion paint. Once all the necessary factors are in place as discussed in getting started we can now proceed to the tunnel itself.
Please note that preparation for all the types of and sizes start the same but start to differ when it comes to quantity and sizes of equipment need and also the plastic /net used to cover the structure
- Manufacturing of quality greenhouse steel structures from a standard 10×30 structure to 100×100 multispan. We can accommodate any size, work with the farmer on his requirements and come up with a site lay plan and greenhouse steel structure design that will work in your environment.
- Our structures give you a growing height of 2.7m with a total height of 4.7m. The structure can support crop support trellises
- We don’t make use of no B Grade steel we only use AA grade steel. Our suppliers can be contact
- We have supplied and installed greenhouse structures all over South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Lesotho. Transport can be arranged.
- We can handle big orders we work on a 10 day turnaround time
- Our design caters for high wind areas with our unique slanted leg design. Our structures can be insured at most of the agriculture insurance companies
- We can offer you from supplying a complete steel structure to a complete installation that includes installation of the steel structure installation of the plastic, installation of the irrigation pump station and the irrigation inside the greenhouse
- Our structure design is user friendly any one that can use a measuring tape can erect our greenhouses, with phone support no matter where you are.